Expressions from our Youngest

Expressions from our Youngest
Love it!

Friday, June 24, 2011

Tea Talk


Ruth's blog has a wonderful meme where one can share a cup of tea and experience quiet times together.

I am having my morning hazelnut coffee.  My whole family is asleep and it is nice and quiet.  It looks like it is going to be a sunny day in Maryland.

My mug is my sweet father's Holy Name Society mug with the words of the Holy Name Pledge on one side and the picture of an angel on the other side.

I am feeling relieved that I took a break from researching the Civil War.  The fact that our country was not fully developed yet with all fifty states, and we were still expanding westward in a growth stage made the concept of sucession more attractive.  It gets to be a very politically heated war and can be confusing.  Almost like a soap opera, one person does something and it causes a ripple effect as politicians raced to claim states for their cause.  Anyway, I can't stand soap operas. I needed to take a break.

My prayer is for my meeting tonight with another co-op mom to go well.

I will leave you with "We are the hero of our own story."

No comments:

Post a Comment