Expressions from our Youngest

Expressions from our Youngest
Love it!

Thursday, June 16, 2011

Tea Talk


Ruth's blog has a wonderful meme where one can share a cup of tea and experience quiet times together.

I am having Crystal Lite Rasberry Ice as I already had my coffee this morning.

My glass is beige with an elegant design on it.

I am feeling suddenly chilled this morning and I feel like going back to bed to snuggle under the covers.  I won't do that though - too much to do.  I'm trying to choose some novels for historical relevance for my daughters history class next year.  I also have to start early to take on some of the duties to be on the board of our homeschooling co-op next year if I want to be able to manage everything effectively.  It's nice and quiet here right now before the kids wake up.  I'm not used to it at this time in the morning because we usually do our homeschooling at this time.  I'm letting the kids sleep in today.

My prayer "Lord help me to put on a big smile today and greet my children with a warm hello when they wake up."

I will leave you with "An inexhaustible good nature is one of the most precious gifts of heaven, spreading itself like oil over the troubled sea of thought, and keeping the mind smooth and equable in the roughest weather." Washington Irving

No comments:

Post a Comment