Wednesday, June 1, 2011
Eileen is Grateful
What a wonderful opportunity to learn and share what others are thankful for this week. Just go to Judy's blog to link up to this wonderful meme.
1) I'm thankful for my Blessed Mother statue that my husband moved from the back yard to the front yard this week. I can see it out my kitchen window. This just happens to be where you can find me often. My parents gave it to me on my 30th birthday. I want to plant flowers all around it. The spot gets alot of sun with a small amount of shade. Any flower suggestions?
2) I'm grateful for the rosary we said together on Memorial Day. We couldn't grill because we had to buy a new one. My beautiful children didn't complain and were just as happy to pray together.
3) I'm thankful for the wonderful friends my sons have during their college years. Some were visiting with them this past week and they are all so sweet. I feel like melting when I see how awesome my sons are growing up to be. I don't think they know they have this power over me. Maybe they do.
4) I'm grateful for the Mass we can have on our last day of co-op. We really are blessed that the priest takes time for us.
5) I'm thankful for our awesome dog. Her name is Abby and she is a husky shepherd mix. She likes to sleep and cuddle. She is also a good watch dog. My father found her for us years ago.