Expressions from our Youngest

Expressions from our Youngest
Love it!

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Eileen is Grateful



It is time to post the five things I am thankful for this past week onto Judy's blog.  It is so good to express our gratitude for all the things God has blessed us with during the week.  It is also good to hear what other virtuous friends have experienced during their week.  It helps moms feel connected to others and joyful to have such virtuous friends to share their blessings with eachother.

1)  I am so grateful for the new sweet girlfriend my oldest son brought home.  We are so blessed that the two of them are showing signs that they honor family life and respect parents!  I don't believe my baby is growing up!  Thank you Dear God for leading him on the path of virtue!

2)  I am also thankful for the physical therapy I'm receiving for my mild arthritis in my legs.  I teach a dance and movement class in our homeschool co-op.  It is a good reminder for me to do these simple exercixes so that I can keep up with all the little ones I have to teach in this class.  Thank you God for the help I am receiving in keeping up with the little ones!

3)  I am thankful for the idea to arrange to go ice skating with some of my daughter's friends on New Year's Day.  While the girls ice skated, I was able to talk to their wonderful mothers for 2 hours.  These moms are so sweet and I thoroughly enjoyed getting to know them better.  Thank you God for sweet friends for my daughters and their sweet mothers too!

4)  I am thankful for the Thesaurus my daughter uses when she writes her papers.  She is utilizing it more and more.  I have to continue to help her in improving her vocabulary.  The Thesaurus is a big help.  Thank you God for a good source to expand our vocabulary!

5)  Thank you for the Gospel stories I can present to my children.  These are stories of life and redemption we can so easily relate too.  I never grow tired of presenting them to my children.  Thank you God for becoming one of us and showing us the path to your LOVE is so easily accessible!

1 comment:

  1. Great list of thanks this week! I'm glad to hear the PT is helping for your arthritis. I was one of the rare cases for whom it didn't work. It made my back pain worse.

    Enjoy the rest of your week!

    ReplyDelete