Expressions from our Youngest

Expressions from our Youngest
Love it!

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Small Successes

Faith and Family has a wonderful spot where people can list three small successes they've accomplished during their week.  It is wonderful to see that many people share the same desires for their families and tackle similar problems during their week.

1)  I finally got the scrapbooking picture I made for my husband at Christmas framed and hung on the wall.  I would post a picture but do not know how to put pictures from my camera onto the computer yet.  Hopefully, I can do this for you later.

2)  I submitted my proposal for a class and activity idea at my daughter's high school.  I am waiting to hear their response.  It's just a simple thing I have experience in doing and resources to do it.  The purpose is to get the moms and girls together for fellowship, formation, and fun.

3)  I was able to enter the little chapel at my daughter's school to be in front of the tabernacle and offer prayers for families and our country.  It is a beautiful chapel and I will take a picture of the statue they have in there to show you sometime.  (Still have to learn - sorry).

No comments:

Post a Comment