Expressions from our Youngest

Expressions from our Youngest
Love it!

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Tea Talk


Ruth's blog has a great spot where you can celebrate friendships with like-minded moms.  Here is my list of items for my Tea Talk today:

1)  I'm having regular coffee with a hint of hazelnut flavored creamer.  It is getting my day off on a good note! 

2)  My mug has a picture of Noah's Ark on it with the letters of the alphabet all around this image.  I don't know how to take a picture and post it here yet.  Therefore, try to use your imagination.

3)  I'm feeling like I'm ready to face the day today because I went to bed early and so did my toddler.  He is full of smiles all ready (and energy).  I think I might be able to keep up with him today.  This is a good start to my day today.

4)  On my mind are also things I want to dabble in today:  Correcting Math problems, Quotations, Adverbial and Adjectival Phrases, the Gospel story of the first desciples, the Bible verses regarding trust, Colonial life, the Liberty Bell, getting enough done by the time I pick up my daughter from school, wondering what Science homework my 6th grader will get by e-mail, Science for Kindergarten age next year, ordering a new Vocabulary book, going to the grocery store for a quick run.

4 comments:

  1. Take your time...Taking a picture and posting it can wait. Your words paint wonderful pictures! Have a grand day! Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you're up to have a great day today!

    Thanks for joining Tea Talk, Eileen. I'm sure you'll love the company of like-minded moms here.

    I can imagine you fun mug even without the photo :-)

    Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your comments bring joy to my little corner of the world!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it when the day starts off well. If I do my chores the night before then that usually helps me, but that doesn't always happen. Looks like you have a busy day ahead. God bless you good and thanks for joining us for tea today. Very nice to meet you.

    ReplyDelete