Wednesday, July 3, 2013
It is time for Deos Gratias to list things we are thankful for during our week. Just click on the link to participate.
1) I am grateful for our freedoms on this 4th of July. We need to continue to pray for good virtuous leaders who will protect our National Sovereignty.
2) I am so thankful that hubby took off work this week to help organize the house. We moved all our books into bookcases downstairs (rather than upstairs). It looks a lot better. I'm making a little library and scrapbooking area for myself downstairs. Thank you to my sweetie for helping me do this!!
3) I'm grateful that I was able to get a gel manicure today. My nails are so weak and always break. The gel mani helps them be stronger.
4) I'm grateful that my son found a good used car. He and his father will be purchasing it this week. Unfortunately, his insurance is $300 per month because of his young age. This is outrageous.
5) I'm thankful that my son talked to me about his problems with his girlfriend. It is so hard to grow up and meet the right one.