Expressions from our Youngest

Expressions from our Youngest
Love it!

Saturday, July 13, 2013

7 Quick Takes




I'm posting to 7 Quick Takes over at Conversion Diary.

1)  We had a successful march in our town's parade last night.  Candy was flying everywhere. The swim team is great fun for the kids and the families are great too.  Two of my children are lifeguards.  One is a coach in training and helps all the little ones learn how to swim.  It's great to see her helping families in our community.  Some parents even ask her to teach their young ones private lessons.  She makes good money doing this and enjoys the children.





2)  I'm filling out my Body Clutter Investigator form and it is helping me take better care of my health and loose weight.


3)  Saturday night we attend the Adult Pool Party.  We are looking forward to more fun with other parents on the swim team.  I will post pictures here later.

4)  I just found out that my mother broke her wrist when she fell.  Please pray for her continued healing.  She is lucky my brother was there to help her up and bring her to the hospital which is near her house.

5)  When I brought my son to swim team practice on Friday, I spent my time running my legs instead of running my mouth.  I walked around the pool that isn't opened yet to get some exercise.  This was good for me.  Anytime I have the opportunity to exercise, I should take advantage of it.

6)  My seven year old can now swim the length of the pool on his own.  It was so good to see his little body in the giant pool working hard to get to the other side to get his ribbon and cookie.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=588373551185628

7)  Patrick was complaining about his hand hurting from swimming so he wasn't able to do his math.  Then I said, "you can't type and use the mouse on the computer either."  He said that it takes more energy to write than type.  I told hime that he had to prove it with a science experiment.  He quickly changed his mind and did his math.

No comments:

Post a Comment