Wednesday, June 19, 2013
It's time for listing what we are thankful for and link up to Thoughts on Grace.
1. I am so thankful to be able to go to a neighboring county's library to do some work with my son today. There were too many distractions at home. We needed peace and quiet to get some reading, math, and writing done today.
2. I am grateful that my daughter is continuing to volunteer at the hospital as she wants to be a nurse some day. I am also thankful that she is a coach-in-training for swim team and a life guard too.
3. My oldest son has his own car, a research project for grad school funded he is working on, an internship, and a place of residence at college. For this I am deeply grateful. We get to see him on weekends sometimes.
4. I am also grateful that my to-be-senior in college isn't too distraught over not having a car yet. We are looking for a good used car for him. He needs one to get around to work and to his friends. I am grateful that he is also a lifeguard.
5. I am grateful that my to-be-seven year old is in the group that learns to swim to be the next children on the team. As you can see, I spend a lot of time at the pool or carpooling my kids to and from there.