Wednesday, June 5, 2013
Deo Gratias is Latin for "Thanks be to God." Remembering to give thanks for all of our blessings, big and small, helps us to find God in our everyday moments and gives us an attitude of gratitude! I invite you to share five blessings at Thoughts on Grace on Wednesdays with Colleen.
I am very grateful for:
1) My daughters are grateful that it is "the last day of school tomorrow." They will be taking exams and coming home early to go to swim team practice.
2) My first grader is grateful that he "has a family that cares for him." We "teach and feed" him.
3) I am grateful that my son is driving my daughters to school one more time tomorrow as I have to clean and take a shower for our last homeschool co-op in the morning. Unfortunately, I forgot to put the ice cream cake in the freezer and it melted in the refrigerator. Maybe I can purchase another one in the morning if there is time.
4) I am grateful for the MeetUp I use to post my classes. I was able to come up with a story and lesson on Father's Day for the boys. Here is my MeetUp: http://www.meetup.com/nucleusoflife-com/. Feel free to join and look around to get ideas. If you join, it doesn't mean you have to participate but I'd love your feedback on anything.
5) I am thankful that my son's friend was able to pick him up and drive him home tonight as I had to go to the grocery store. We were running out of food and I'm thankful I was able to restock some of it tonight.