Expressions from our Youngest

Expressions from our Youngest
Love it!

Friday, April 1, 2011

Tea Talk


I am going to post to Ruth's blog again to share my quiet moment with friends.

I am having Crystal Light Iced Tea with natural lemon flavor.

My glass is a see-through thick plastic beige color with an elegant white swirl-type design on it.

I'm feeling a bit stressed from this day as I made a new recipe in the crock pot and my two daughters didn't like it.  My four year old did like it and I thought it was good.  I'm wondering if dh will like it as he is getting home late from work.  I hope all goes well.  The chicken may have cooked a little longer than I had intended it to.  My day actually went well today, this nervousness just snuck up on me.

On my mind I am wondering if the other moms in our co-op will like my idea for a class to teach next year.  We are meeting at someones house soon to discuss ideas for next year.  I am also wondering if my sixth grader will make enough time to study for a Science and History test next week.

I would like to leave you with this bumper sticker I saw and a bible verse to follow it:

Bumper Sticker said - "The earth does not belong to us, we belong to the earth."

Apparantely, this person may not be aware of this bible verse or the meaning of subdue:

"And God blessed them, and God said to them, 'Be fruitful and multiply, and fill the earth and subdue it; and have dominion over the fish of the sea and over the birds of the air and over every living thing that moves upon the earth."

Subdue - 1)  To conquer and to bring into subjection:  vanquish  2)  To bring under control esp. by an exertion of the will:  curb  3)  To bring under cultivation  4)  To reduce the intensity or degree of

1 comment:

  1. Well, you can't please all the people all the time. Have a happy birthday tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete