Expressions from our Youngest

Expressions from our Youngest
Love it!

Sunday, April 24, 2011

My Homeschool Week


It's time for The Homeschool Mother's Journal. Just click on the name to go to this great meme.

In my Life this Week: We just returned from Hilton Head Beach in South Carolina.  This picture should remind you of the clear blue waters we experienced on the beach and at the pool.  It was wonderful to take a break from the usual routine and be able to enjoy the beautiful weather and scenery we had in SC.  On the way there, we saw a small area where the tornado went through in North Carolina.  We had a great time and left most of our homeschooling for when we return home.  Please go to "Faithful Followers" at http://www.nucleusoflife.com/apps/blog/ to view my Easter experience with my family.

In Our Homeschool Week: We just read our novel and library books while on vacation.

Places We're Going/People We're Seeing: As stated before, we went to Hilton Head, SC and my son's girlfriend joined us for a peaceful Easter celebration.

My Favorite Thing this Week: It was such a joy to be able to spend time and fellowship with the family just relaxing and enjoying the beach.  Also, to see my college sons on Easter.

What's Working/Not Working for Us: I'm glad I was able to get an answer to my question last week on fractions cleared up by asking my college son.  We needed further explanation because we are more visual learners and our text did not compensate for this.

Homeschool Questions/Thoughts I have:  Do you experience a sense of joy when you meet the friends of your older children?  Also, I know how challenging it can be when mom and dad have lots of little ones.  Please know that you are choosing the better path in teaching your children the ways of the Lord when hard times come!

A Link, Photo, or Quote to Share: "People might doubt what you say, but they usually believe what you do."

No comments:

Post a Comment