Wednesday, May 25, 2011
Eileen is Grateful
It's time to post to Judy's blog and list five things we are thankful for this week. It is a wonderful way to contemplate on how the Lord has touched our lives. Just click on the name to go to this great meme.
1) I am grateful for our weekly co-op this week. Before we left for co-op, I went up on my meds and though my PTSD was going to flair up. I forced myself into the car to drive the children to co-op. It turned out to be a beautiful day to have our colonial celebration together. I'm glad I took my meds and pushed myself out the door.
2) I am grateful for the dentist who pulled my daughter's tooth out because it wouldn't come out on its own. He was very good with my daughter and made her relaxed while he performed the procedure. Now my daughter's adult tooth can grow in straighter.
3) I am thankful I was able to visit my friend on Sunday afternoon. What a beautiful family they have and our children play so well together.
4) I am thankful for finding out Jo Ann Fabrics is having some cake decorating classes in the summer for my daughter and her friend to take.
5) I am grateful that our homeschool year is coming to an end. We are phasing out some of our subjects now. The only things we will be doing in the summer are devotions, reading, writing, and rithmetic (and possibly vocabulary).