Expressions from our Youngest

Expressions from our Youngest
Love it!

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Eileen is Grateful


It is time once again to post to Judy's blog to list five things we were thankful for during our past week.  A thankful heart is a happy heart.  A happy heart finds more time to be loving.

1)  I am thankful that I'm learning how to post pictures onto my computer then to this blog.  I'm still not very good at it but it is a start.

2)  I am so grateful for my daughter's Catholic school.  It is a luxury to go from homeschooling to a good private school for me.  I love homeschooling but God has blessed us with some wonderful high schools for our three oldest children.  It has also helped me with my PTSD.  I would like to share some of my freshman daughter's pictures with you from her freshman year.





As you know from past posts, I am grateful for the swim team at her school.  The other pictures were from the father daughter dance.  My daughter attends Mass there every day!

3)  I am grateful that I noticed this little acorn seed I planted for my youngest son sprouting on my oldest son's birthday.  "A sprout will shoot from the stump of Jesse."  I want to plant it now but I don't know where yet.


4)  I am grateful that my family was able to visit my two sons in college this weekend.  It was Maryland Day at the U of MD.  My sons will be home soon so everyone went except me so that I could get some things done around the house.  I needed this time to help get organized, clean, and some R and R.

5)  I am thankful for the scrap booking pictures I created to share with you.  I don't have a lot of time to do this but really enjoy it.  If you like my work let me know.  I make them for friends too - for free - once in a blue moon.  So I can probably only commit to the first three who ask.  All I would need is for you to send me about 15 pictures along with any doodads you wanted to include.  It can also be theme based.  You would just need to purchase a standardized frame for the completed work.  It is a way that I give back to others.  Here are the two I created.


1 comment:

  1. Great job on the scrapbooking pictures! I used to do a lot of scrapbooking in my BK era (Before Kids!) Someday I WILL return!

    Congratulations on your new computer/photo-uploading skills! Your daughter's photos are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete