Expressions from our Youngest

Expressions from our Youngest
Love it!

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Eileen is Grateful


It is time to express what we are thankful for this past week and post to Judy's blog.  It is a wonderful meme that reminds me that God touches our hearts during the week.

1)  I am so grateful that my two college sons are coming home today.  I can't wait to see them tonight!

2)  I am very thankful that I had some change in my purse the other day when I picked my daughter up from school.  I was able to buy coffee from McDonald's because I was getting very tired.  It woke me up!

3)  I am grateful that I am able to go excercise on Saturday mornings.  Now if I can just get two more days into the week.

4)  I am thankful that the woman in front of us at the craft store left a 40% discount coupon to buy items needed for my high school daughter's Spanish project.

5)  I am grateful for talking to another mom for carpool arrangements next year.  It looks as though we may be able to have some fine arrangements.

3 comments:

  1. Finding that extra change is always a wonderful surprise! Glad the coffee perked you up...I think I could use some right now, but then I'd be up all night. Enjoy your time w/ your sons.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sons coming home...Weeeee! Now THAT'S a blessing, for sure!
    Glad you are having such a lovely week.
    Where do you exercise? Curves for Women?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes - it is Curves. This is what I need.

    ReplyDelete