Wednesday, May 18, 2011
Eileen is Grateful
It is time to express what we are thankful for this past week and post to Judy's blog. It is a wonderful meme that reminds me that God touches our hearts during the week.
1) I am so grateful that my two college sons are coming home today. I can't wait to see them tonight!
2) I am very thankful that I had some change in my purse the other day when I picked my daughter up from school. I was able to buy coffee from McDonald's because I was getting very tired. It woke me up!
3) I am grateful that I am able to go excercise on Saturday mornings. Now if I can just get two more days into the week.
4) I am thankful that the woman in front of us at the craft store left a 40% discount coupon to buy items needed for my high school daughter's Spanish project.
5) I am grateful for talking to another mom for carpool arrangements next year. It looks as though we may be able to have some fine arrangements.