Thursday, May 1, 2014
I'm listing what I'm thankful for this week at Colleen's blog at Deos Gratias. Just click on the link to participate. I am grateful for my son's First Holy Communion here!
1) I am grateful for the two opportunities my college sons are given recently. One is accepted into a Ph.D. program and the other has a part time job at a local hospital which is in line with his college major.
2) I am grateful that I made my own oatmeal today instead of buying McDonald's oatmeal. Mine is better, cheaper, and healthier. (I know - small matter - but means a lot to me.)
3) I am thankful that my high school daughter's boyfriend was not hurt in the car accident he was in recently. I am also thankful for their friendship as he comes from a wonderful Christian family of ten children!
4) I am thankful that it is beautiful day here in Maryland after two days of rain. I am planning on spending some time outdoors in the yard with my son. Thank you God!
5) I am grateful for my MeetUp site for the writing class I'm teaching. If you have young ones interested in writing and you'd like to get ideas, please join at