Expressions from our Youngest

Expressions from our Youngest
Love it!

Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Deo Gratias




I am participating in Deo Gratias today.  Just click on the link to participate and list five things you are thankful for this week.

1.)  I am thankful for the rain here in Maryland today as my son and I curl up together to finish reading Rush Revere and the First Patriots.  What a wonderful story.  I recommend it for all young people.

2.)  I am grateful for the end of teaching Religious Education classes for the year.  We had a great time together.




3.)  I am grateful that I was able to tell a friend about the toxic free and healthy products I've come across.  We are having a conference call today to tell her more as her daughter has bad allergies.

4.)  I am thankful for the game I created to use in many of my classes.

5.)  I am grateful for the women's group I am involved with who is meeting together tonight.

1 comment:

  1. Love your whole list. Amazing that religious ed is over for another year. Where do the months fly off to?
    How wonderful that you could help your friend with healthy foods for her daughter. Thanks for joining me again this week!

    ReplyDelete