Expressions from our Youngest

Expressions from our Youngest
Love it!

Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Answer Me This



Linking up with Kendra for Answer Me This today.  Here's a pic of my sweet mom and her brother.

1.)  Are you becoming your mother?

Yes.  There are many phrases she used to say that I sometimes say too.  Like "don't dilly dally."

2.)  Coffee or Tea?

I drink coffee all morning every day.  I guess too much sometimes.  It doesn't seem to harm me.

3.)  What foreign country would you like to visit?

I don't have any interest and seeing other countries.  If the chance occurs, it would be nice but I'm not going out of my way for this.  Everything is vain under the sun.  I would steer clear of the Middle East.  I find joy in seeing nature in my own backyard.

4.)  Do you cry easily?

No, but sometimes I wonder if this is one reason I'm becoming my mom (#1) when I can't stand to see injustice.  It bothers me.  I cried during the Iraqi war when I was talking on the phone with a friend.  She told me to turn the t.v. off.  I did.  I cried on 911.  My eyes watered when Obama blamed Benghazi on a video...who would believe such a thing!?  I did not cry when my father passed away.  It was a joyous time for him even though hard and suffering.

5.)  How often do you wear heels?

I used to wear them all the time.  Now I seldom wear them because I feel like I may loose my balance.  I'm getting too old.

6.)  Do you play an instrument?

Unfortunately I'm not very musical.  I just make up simple rhyme and sign language songs for little ones.  That's about as advanced as I get today.

No comments:

Post a Comment