Expressions from our Youngest

Expressions from our Youngest
Love it!

Tuesday, May 20, 2014

A Simple Woman




I would like to join A Simple Woman's Daybook Post for the month of May.

Outside my window...it has been beautiful here in Maryland for the past couple days.  The sky has been blue with white puffy clouds.  It has been in the 60's or 70's.  Today we have a bit of an overcast but it is still pleasant.

I am thinking...that I've got to get cracking on my business and marketing plans for Nucleus of Life.  Some friends and I are trying to hold each other accountable for reaching some goals.  I've never done a business plan.  I've been brainstorming and have a great idea to start for this.

I am thankful...that my daughter's boyfriend's prom turned out so well.  We met at his house to take pictures beforehand and Laura Ingraham came to visit.  She looks much better in person than she does on t.v.  I felt honored to meet her.  My daughter's boyfriend's father is her Godfather.

In the kitchen...we had leftovers of roast, rice, and carrots.

I am wearing...black sweats and pink and black top

I am creating...a plan for the last day of our homeschool coop.  We are studying birds.

I am going...to my son's college graduation and his Baccalaureate Mass.  I am so excited for him.  He majored in psychology but will be taking classes to get a nursing degree after he graduates.

I am wondering...how the homeless man is faring that a bought soup and crackers for the other day.  He was sitting outside of Safeway.  I usually don't engage in this activity if I'm alone due to safety reasons but there were enough people around and all he wanted was food.

I am looking forward to... The graduation of my son and my daughter's second prom festivities this week.

I am hearing...Peace and Quiet!

Around the house... I just finished cleaning the kitchen.  I love my cleaning products as they smell so good and they don't have all the toxins most cleaning products have in them.

I am praying...for the leaders of homeschool coops.

One of my favorite things...was having someone new interested in my journal writing classes.

A few plans for the rest of the week...is find something descent to wear to my sons activities we are going to this week.

Here are some recent pictures to share.  Here is one of my daughter's prom pictures.



1 comment:

  1. I hope your business plan goes smoothly. We just had our last homeschool co-op for the school year last week. I am looking forward to some time off during the summer.
    Thanks for posting the prom picture. So fun to see.
    Thanks for the comment on my blog, I hope you have a great week.

    ReplyDelete