Expressions from our Youngest

Expressions from our Youngest
Love it!

Sunday, June 8, 2014

A Simple Woman's Daybook




It is time for a Simple Woman's Daybook for this Sunday, June 8, 2014.

Outside my window...it has been sunny and warm here in Maryland for the past 4 or so days.

I am thinking...that it will be nice for my daughter to go to California with her friend after they've been so busy with graduating from high school.  My daughter's good friend has relatives there they can stay with and enjoy the beach.  Her grandmother lives in Carmel and it is beautiful there.

I am thankful...that my two oldest sons were able to attend my daughter's graduation commencement ceremony with us.  We had a wonderful day together.

In the kitchen...we had cheese burgers and salad

I am wearing...a grey tee with pink and blue shorts

I am creating... A craft for the journal writing class and a new album for my grandmother's pictures that my mother could label.

I am going...to be seeing someone who will help me design my grandmother's album for my mother.

I am wondering...how my daughter has done packing for her trip to California.  She has been so busy lately that I wonder if she has had adequate time.  I need to make sure she doesn't forget anything.

I am looking forward to...our summer class for journal writing next week.  The book and bible verses focus on beauty.

I am hearing... my husband cutting the grass and my two youngest watching Despicable Me.

Around the house...we have too many books and papers piling up and need to declutter and clean.

I am praying...for my health as I haven't been feeling up to par lately.

One of my favorite things...was attending my daughter's graduation ceremonies this past week.

A few plans for the rest of the week...are to send in my homeschooling review and renewal plans to homeschool my son next year for third grade.

Here are some pictures to share when my daughter graduated:




No comments:

Post a Comment