Expressions from our Youngest

Expressions from our Youngest
Love it!

Saturday, June 21, 2014

A Simple Woman's Daybook



Outside my window...it has been overcast here in Maryland today for my son's eighth birthday: June 21, 2014.  There is just some sprinkles but no heavy rain and we were able to attend the first A meet for swim team.  Patrick swam in his very first A meet for his birthday.  Afterwards, we had pizza with the team at the pool.

I am thinking...that it will be nice on Monday when I get to help my son write his paragraph for journal class.  Then I can send it to all the children that participated in the class.

I am thankful...that we had good weather yesterday for our journal writing class.  Afterwards, my son and his friend played in the yard catching baby frogs.  We have a pond behind our yard and we get tons of these baby frogs.  The class went well and it was so good to see our friends from our old coops.

In the kitchen...we are having fried chicken from Safeway.

I am wearing...a blue tee with jean shorts and flip flops.

I am creating... trying to figure out my smart phone.

I am going... no where...only 11:00 am Mass tomorrow.

I am wondering...when my other college son will arrive home with his girlfriend to celebrate my eight year olds birthday.  My oldest college son has already arrived home.  I just finished making his birthday cake.

I am looking forward to...just getting through the swim team season so that we can go on vacation in August.

I am hearing...the t.v. sports channel on and typing on the keyboard.

Around the house...we have to get a new porch put in outside our basement.

I am praying...for my children.

One of my favorite things...was watching Patrick swim in his first meet on Wednesday.

A few plans for the rest of the week...are to just enjoy swim team and summer homeschooling.

Here are some pictures to share:

No comments:

Post a Comment