Wednesday, June 11, 2014
It is time to list five things we are thankful for over at Deo Gratias.
1) I am thankful for the part time job my 22 year old son has at a Maryland hospital in Baltimore while he is getting his nursing degree. He just started and came home yesterday in his scrubs. I know he will make a good health care provider.
2) I am grateful for our local pool where my daughter had swim practice. She has not been feeling well lately and I think getting outdoors and exercising has helped her feel better. I also went in the pool with my 8 year old and he met a new friend there. It is such good exercise and a chance to break away from the technology in the home. There are some wonderful families to meet at our pool.
3) I am grateful for the successful graduation and commencement ceremonies for my graduating college son and high school daughter.
4) I am thankful for the peaceful and relaxing time we now have after all the celebrations that were taking place. It has given me time to say the rosary every morning as our country needs these prayers badly.
5) I am grateful for the time my daughter can spend with her friend in California for a week. They've been very busy and now they are on a much needed vacation.