Thursday, February 28, 2013
What a wonderful opportunity to post the things we are thankful for during our week at Thankful Thursday. Here is my list:
- The nicer weather for a few days here in Maryland so that my son and our new puppy and I enjoyed a walk together.
- The father-daughter dance at my daughter's Catholic school.
- The Blue and Gold dinner for my son's cub scout pack.
- The Valentine's candy a sent to my two college sons (even though it is late).
- The energy to clean and organize a little the other day.
- A potential new doctor.
- 2% milk - it gives me energy and I think I need the Vitamin D for my bones.
- The authentic history and theology my girls are learning at school.