Expressions from our Youngest

Expressions from our Youngest
Love it!

Thursday, February 14, 2013

Thankful Thursday


I am participating in Thankful Thursday today.  What a wonderful way to remember ones gratitude to God for the week.  I am thankful for:

- The Valentine celebration for my NOL Journal Writing class (with yummy ice cream cake)

- Quiet time at McDonald's with a coffee, some books and writing materials

- Attending the VERITAS celebration my eighth grader applied for at her school

- Preparing my CCD (first graders) for Lent

- The Father Daughter dance for my middle schooler

- The swim meet my sixteen year old daughter was chosen to attend this weekend in Richmond, VA

- Beginning to teach my first grader about the economy using a systems view


- The box of chocolate my hubby gave me for Valentines Day today

No comments:

Post a Comment