Expressions from our Youngest

Expressions from our Youngest
Love it!

Friday, February 8, 2013

Thankful Thursday

I am participating in Thankful Thursday at Jenni's blog today.  Here are some of the items I am thankful for this week:

- Completing our Science lessons on how matter changes along with some experiments
Which ice cube will melt faster?

Air takes up space

Salt in the water reappears after some water evaporates


- My hubby who drove the girls to school today for me because of bad weather here in Maryland

- Our new puppy

- Discovering that our new puppy has round worm so we can give her medicine

- My hubby who said he will make a volcano with my son this weekend for his history project

- Completing our Journal entry for The Empty Pot


- Learning about adjectives in English

- My first grader working with adding and subtracting tens successfully

- Learning how the Lord loves children at CCD

- My college son possibly coming to visit this weekend

- The flowers and balloons I was able to send a family going through a difficult time

- Discovering potatoes to cook for dinner -  before they go bad

- My wrist brace for Carpel Tunnel while I cut potatoes

No comments:

Post a Comment