Expressions from our Youngest

Expressions from our Youngest
Love it!

Thursday, February 21, 2013

Thankful Thursday



I am linking up with Thankful Thursday this week.  Just click on the link to participate. I am thankful for:

- Teaching my son how important our economy is with this systems view

- The library books we have this week to write about

- The visit from my college son this past weekend and the discussion we had about his difficult delivery...he gave me a big hug

- The two birth certificates I ordered for my two oldest sons...otherwise they would not have one

- Eating smaller meals earlier in the day for Lent and health

- Special food for our new puppy...she's happier and calmer

- The medicine for our puppy that cleared her round worm up

- Popcorn for my son...I think he eats ten times a day and he's still skinny as anything

- The medicine that helps me with RLS

No comments:

Post a Comment