Expressions from our Youngest

Expressions from our Youngest
Love it!

Saturday, March 9, 2013

Sabbath Moments


I'd like to record my Sabbath Moments today.

1)  I really enjoyed talking with the other moms from my daughters eighth grade class when I picked her up from a sleepover with 17 girls.  I enjoyed a cup of coffee and thanked them for hosting this fun gathering for the girls.  They live much closer to the school than we do and our house is too far away from everyone to host something like this right now.  It was so good to see the girls bonding with each other and having fun.  Fellowship with the students parents is always a Sabbath Moment for me.

2)  Finally, here in Maryland we have a beautiful day and it is warmer.  It is so nice to have the heat off and some screens and windows open to enjoy God's Creation.

3)  I am so grateful for God's Word that I read today in preparing for my sons religious education class.  His word gives me so much peace.  The kids will love hearing about this bible passage.

No comments:

Post a Comment