Today I'm participating in A Simple Woman's Daybook. It is a great way to record and share thoughts and make plans for one's week.
1) Outside my Window...It is overcast here in Maryland with a very light sprinkle of rain. My hubby and I just went for a relaxing walk in our neighborhood before the rain came.
2) I am Thinking...It will be nice when my daughter can stop life guarding and commit her time to her studies. Today is her last day on the job for the summer.
3) I am Thankful for...The Rosary that we say as family prayers every Sunday.
4) From the Learning Rooms...I am planning to do my son's journal, Catholic National Reader, and Science - Plants Grow and Change / We'll classify leaves.
5) From the Kitchen...We will be grilling hamburgers tonight for Labor Day holiday.
6) I am Wearing...Comfy purple shorts and a grey t-shirt
7) I am Creating...A craft project for our first co-op class.
8) I am Going...To Engineering Graphics to get some things laminated
9) I am Reading...Behind the Lodge Door, Church, State, and Freemasonry in America by Paul A. Fisher
10) I am Hoping...that I can keep up the pace with driving my daughters to private school every morning and homeschooling my first grader.
11) I am Wondering...If the arthritis pain will go away so that I can walk more to lose some weight.
12) I am Hearing...Hubby type, kids play, and an airplane in the distance
13) A few plans for the rest of the Week...Finally be able to buckle down and homeschool my son without having to run out in the afternoons.
14) I am Pondering...if we will get another dog after ours just past away about a month ago. The picture I'm sharing is our trip to a local pet shop. My son named this puppy "Jack."
15) Pictures to Share...