Thursday, August 30, 2012
Eileen is Grateful
It is time (a little late) for Judy's Thankful Woman's Blessings to list five things we are grateful for during our week. What a joy to remember the Lord's blessings! If you would like to participate, just click on the link.
1) I am grateful that we found a place to do our homeschooling at a little table outside a French restaurant when I had to bring my girls to school the other day and run errands. I brought some of my six year old's books. We were going to go to the library but one had parking meters and the other didn't open until 1:00 in the afternoon. What kind of libraries are these? Yikes!
2) I'm thankful for our homeschool co-op that will start up in September and for the Lord to lead me in making plans for the class I'm teaching. The class will be held in Frederick. Therefore, Judy, if you know of anyone interested, send them this link: http://www.meetup.com/nucleusoflife-com/. There is one mom from your Church that is attending - Beth Reilly. Her son is adorable. There are four little boys in the class so far.
3) I'm grateful for the Blessed Mother statue and American flag we have when we say our prayers in the morning and Pledge of Allegiance.
4) My six year old is thankful for his power ranger toy from McDonald's!
5) I am very grateful for the Catholic school my daughters are attending this year. My middle schooler wants to be in the play. She is auditioning in The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe.