Wednesday, August 22, 2012
Eileen is Grateful
I am taking advantage of time to record what I am thankful for this week by participating in Judy's blog at A Thankful Woman's Book of Blessings. I need to do this now because our house is quite cluttered with my college sons moving back into their dorm rooms today. It helps me to see through the clutter. Just click on the link to participate!
1) I am grateful that I was able to make Lasagna and freeze it for my sons to have at college. Unfortunately, I did a lot of sampling my home made sauce - yummy!
2) The other day I was thankful to be able to attend adoration in the small Adoration Chapel at a local Church. I want to find time to go here more often. It is only 15 minutes away from our house.
3) My two sons will be a senior and a junior at college and this is the first year they are living together in the same dorm with two nice friends. I am so grateful for this.
4) I am very thankful that I've been able to quiz my daughter on her Latin vocabulary words as she will be taking an exam upon her entry to a fine Catholic girls high school where her older sister has been attending for three years now.
5) I am grateful for www.billygraham.org and www.startwalkingnow.org sites I have found for some spiritual encouragement and tracking my nutrition and walking exercise.