Expressions from our Youngest

Expressions from our Youngest
Love it!

Thursday, September 13, 2012

Eileen is Grateful



It's time (a little late again) for A Thankful Woman's Book of Blessings.  Just click on the link and list five things you are thankful for this week.

1)  I am so grateful for the Mass for families at my two daughter's high school.  The power was out and nobody even cared.  We walked through dark hallways to find the celebration afterwards in the cafeteria.  All the families and teachers are Orthodox Catholics and adhere to honorable work ethics.  It is hard to find good schools and I am so thankful for being part of this school.

2)  I am thankful for the warm ups I have because I can just through them on for the cool morning ride into school.  They are so comfy and cozy.

3)  I am grateful for the HOV lane.  Once we are in it, we say the mysteries for the day and one decade of the rosary.

4)  I am thankful for the big couch we have in our family room.  My arthritis has been acting up and it has been a great comfort to rest and snuggle there with Patrick in the evenings.

5)  I am grateful for all the families in the homeschool co-op.  We had our first class today and it went very well.

2 comments:

  1. How awesome to find a community of such like-minded people at your daughters' school! And a big comfy couch is priceless. ;-) Hope you have a great weekend! God bless!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great list of blessings this week! Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete