1) It was a wonderful experience to attend a 30th high school reunion with a good friend this past weekend. I am thankful to be able to reconnect with some of my friends. We had a wonderful time. I was there for about 3 hours reminiscing with old friends. It was good to see them.
2) I am thankful that I haven't gone crazy yet this week because I've had to carpool my daughter to her high school a little more than usual. Her carpool is on her junior retreat. The traffic has cooperated so far.
3) I am so grateful for a great homeschooling family my daughter spent time with this weekend. She had a sleepover with her friend. They had one of her favorite meals - tacos. They are too nice because I know my daughter probably requested this. I am going to have to tell the mom that she should have put the girls to work in making the tacos.
4) I am grateful for the Holy Spirit to give me a new idea in teaching the kindergarten co-op class. It is really a simple thing that I never thought of before. I love to get good ideas.
5) I am so thankful for our Catholic Faith. I owe everything I have to Jesus Christ. He has been the center of our homeschooling efforts. From here, my children have carried on His ways out into the big world. This is so good in this day and age. Sometimes, we hear too much drama and it is nice to know fellow followers live in the same country as other followers do. All followers have good things to share.