Expressions from our Youngest

Expressions from our Youngest
Love it!

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Eileen is Grateful

It's time again to reflect on the blessings of my past week and post them on to Judy's blog.  Gratitude for the blessings in life are the one thing I want to be remembered by after I leave this world.  My blessings are gifts from God and bring me much joy and motivation to persevere as a disciple of the Lord.

1)  I am so grateful to be able to spend time with my four year old son on Thursday outside enjoying the beautiful weather.  We spent some time on our 'boy scout path.'  It is a cut through some woods in our neighborhood.  It leads to a rocky road beside a farmers field.  We often walk the dog here on nice days.  It is so peaceful and private.  Patrick loves playing and exploring on this path.  We were throwing rocks into a big puddle for a little while. 

2)  I am so thankful that my family was able to say the rosary together on our back deck on Saturday.  It was wonderful to hear the birds chirping as we prayed.

3)  I was really grateful to be able to wear shorts on Monday.  The weather is a bit cool today but Monday was awesome.

4)  I am grateful for Tuesday morning when Patrick slept in and my daughter was able to get some homeschooling done and I was able to say the Caplet of St. Michael on EWTN.  It was a time of peace and productivity.  I am also thankful that my two college age sons are home for Easter break this week and we were all able to say Lenten prayers and a Divine Mercy in the afternoon together.

5)  I am very thankful for the energy I had today to teach my dance and movement class at the co-op.  Also for the nice conversations I held with other moms.

1 comment:

  1. We prayed the Stations of the Cross on our back deck the other night, too!
    I can sense such a joyful and active atmosphere in your home this week! Thank you for sharing some of it with us!

    ReplyDelete