Expressions from our Youngest

Expressions from our Youngest
Love it!

Thursday, October 25, 2012

Wildlife Wednesday





This is from a couple summers ago.  We had this in our front yard.  Isn't it huge?

This is what we call the 'boyscout path' that my son and I walk on in the warm weather.  We used to walk our dog here too but she recently passed away.  Before long, hopefully we can get another dog.

Patrick would run ahead of me and scare me as I came around the hill.

This leads to the farmer's field.

This is the 'rocky road' beside the farmers field.  We would notice apple trees along the side as the seasons changed.

You can see the apple trees to the right in the distance.

My older son used to jump over these bales of hay doing flips.

The way back.





No comments:

Post a Comment