Wednesday, October 10, 2012
Eileen is Grateful
It is time for A Thankful Woman's Book of Blessings at Judy's blog. Just list five things you are thankful for this past week. To participate, just click on the link.
1) I am grateful that I was able to see Steubenville University as a potential choice for my daughter's education. I am so impressed with this university. I pray that all our Catholic colleges can follow their example.
2) Our homeschool co-op classes are going very well and I'm so thankful for the families that participate in this venture. The children enjoy each other and are learning valuable lessons and good writing skills.
3) I am grateful that my son found a good used car to transport him to and from University of Maryland and his part time engineering job. The man he purchased it from had an unbelievable commitment to customer service. This may be hard to find with a car salesman.
4) Next week we will have the opportunity to meet all the teachers of both my daughters at parent teacher conferences. I am so thankful for this orthodox school.
5) My first grader just received his bobcat badge in tiger cubs. I am very grateful for the scouts because it helps the relationship between hubby and sons grow strong! Patrick is so cute in his uniform and reciting the cub scout oath and law.