Expressions from our Youngest

Expressions from our Youngest
Love it!

Monday, July 18, 2011

Simple Woman



This is a wonderful meme at A Simple Woman's Daybook where we can share the simple things in life with eachother.  Just click on this name to participate.

Outside my window...It is a warm day with blue skies here in Maryland today.

I am thinking...that I hope my daughters and I can find some decent clothes for the beach today when we do a little shopping.  For once, we do not have swim team practice this morning and we can spend some girl time with eachother. 

I am thankful for...the wonderful families on the swim team who we spend some very fun summer times with.  Last night we had a gathering with food and drinks before the bonfire and dive in movie.  It was so much fun for everyone there.

From the learning rooms...my 7th grade daughter continues to do a math lesson at least four times a week.  We have plenty of library books for my five year old and he does well with his journaling and reader.  My highschooler is reading three novels for her summer reading program.

From the Kitchen...We are having cheese burgers and corn-on-the-cob tonight.

I am wearing...blue jean shorts with a white and peach striped shirt and flip flops.

I am creating...trying to find space for all our books - yikes!  There is no room.

I am going...shopping with my daughters and to the doctor this week.

I am reading...Girl of Kosovo by Alice Mead

I am hoping...that my children always say their rosary.  We came together this past Sunday to say it together.  What a beautiful prayer.

I am hearing...the dumb t.v. on and my children talking.

Around the house....there are too many books, papers, and junk mail.

A few plans for the rest of the week...go to the swim team banquet.

A picture or thought to leave you with..."To move freely you must be deeply rooted."  Bella Lewitzky

No comments:

Post a Comment