Expressions from our Youngest

Expressions from our Youngest
Love it!

Saturday, July 16, 2011

My Homeschool Week

The Homeschool Mother's Journal


It's time for the Homeschool Mother's Journal.  Please click on this title to participate.

In My Life this Week.....We were able to attend the Adult Pool Party and leave the kids at home.  It was a great time even though the disc jockey needed to be coached on what a good song was to play.  I attended part of the B Swim Meet to see my daughters compete.  We also attended the Cookie Meet where younger children swim across the pool with assistance.  My oldest daughter is a CIT (Coach in Training) and I filmed her assisting and motivating the little ones across the pool.  My other daughter was a timer.  Afterwards, we had some yummy ice cream at the Ice Cream Social.  As you can see, Swim Team takes up much of our time.

In Our Homeschool Week.....My daughters are reading their new summer books that came in the mail.  My younger daughter has been doing her daily lessons in Math.  My five year old has been reading books with me and doing some journal entries.

Places We're Going and People We're Seeing.....The girls get so tired after practice every morning and swim meets twice a week and all the swim team activities.  (So do I)  So next week when there is no swim practice on Monday, it will be a girls day out.  We will be shopping for items for our beach trip in August.

Questions/Thoughts I have.....Does anyone know anything about the Phonics Road to Spelling and Reading?

A Quote to Share....."Never get so fascinated by the extraordinary that you forget the ordinary."  Magdalen Nabb

No comments:

Post a Comment