Expressions from our Youngest

Expressions from our Youngest
Love it!

Monday, September 22, 2014

The Simple Woman's Daybook





Outside my window...it is the first day of Autumn here in Maryland with the sun shining and a beautiful breeze in the 70's.

I am thinking...that it really is quiet around here with my four older children in college and high school.

I am thankful...that I still have an elementary child to homeschool.

In the kitchen...we had tacos last night at the request of my daughter and chicken pot pie the day before.  We'll have pork chops tonight.

I am wearing...a black sweat pants with black shirt and green polka dots.

I am creating... trying to record the books, authors, bible/virtue, and artwork my son completed last year for his journal classes.

I am going...to our homeschool coop tomorrow:  Classical Conversations!

I am wondering...when we are going to start Latin.

I am looking forward to...just going on a walk with my husband in this beautiful weather.

I am hearing...the peace and quiet while my son finishes his paragraph from the journal writing class.

Around the house...we have too many books and papers.

I am praying...for the intentions of Mary.

One of my favorite things...was seeing how well my eight year old does vocabulary.

A few plans for the rest of the week...are to go over the plans for my journal writing class and make preparations for it.

Here are some pictures to share:  A picture of our prayer table.  We had vocabulary words: cast lots, diocese, and precepts of the Church.


No comments:

Post a Comment