Expressions from our Youngest

Expressions from our Youngest
Love it!

Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Deo Gratias



https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEiUTV0vh7PO7BgITVcJF2nISxw8NFPwLSFz5SwZ7LpKtlru2CLjW6HLRBKoK6_7F5-jLs6y548J48vQ4V83-oqtgs_8_zLnmhMKMFHfluSBOrY80GiMEcVJD_h316G2vBxh6XpE8tQZOhI/s1600/deo-gratias+buttom.jpg


It's time to post five things I am thankful for this week to Colleen's blog Deo Gratias.  Just click on this link to participate.

1) I am thankful for a fruitful day at our homeschool coop this week.  I wasn't feeling well and thought we wouldn't be able to go.  My son had tears in his eyes and I pulled myself together and went anyway.  It turned out to be much better than I thought.  I am glad we went.

2)  I am grateful for seeing my children at the University of Maryland football game.  We even met my son's girlfriend's parents.  I am so relieved that my daughter is doing well her first couple weeks of college life.  It is always harder to let your daughter go away to school.  She looks good and is enjoying her freedom I think. Here is a pic of us after the game.


3)  I am thankful that I will be able to join some moms tomorrow night to discuss our coop.  It will be nice to get to know some of them better.  I am also going to invite some of them to my journal writing class.

4)  I am grateful to have seen where my sons are living right off campus.  They have a wonderful little bungalow of a house.  My sons are on the top floor with a window right behind their laptops.

5)  I am thankful that my oldest son seems to be handling his classes well for getting his Ph.D. in engineering.  He spends much time at the 'lab' I guess doing research.

DEO GRATIAS!

1 comment:

  1. Hello! Thanks for stopping by my blog this morning! I'm doing well...homeschooling all four kids this year (Gr. 1, 4, 6, & 8), It's been busy, but surprisingly well so far. Sounds like your family is doing well. Enjoy the rest of your week!

    ReplyDelete