Wednesday, August 19, 2015
"If the only prayer you ever say in your life
is thank you, it will be enough." - Meister Eckhart
1. I am so grateful for the 'sweet as pie' girlfriends my two sons currently have in college.
2. So thankful for the job as lifeguards that my two daughters hold at the local pool in our community.
3. So grateful for the new therapist I found who lives close by and is really helping me understand my illness better.
4. I am very thankful that Our Lady has given us the gift of the rosary!
5. I am very grateful that we have some of the nicest new neighbors around. They have three beautiful daughters which my son loves to play with often.