Expressions from our Youngest

Expressions from our Youngest
Love it!

Wednesday, February 12, 2014

The Simple Woman's Daybook




It's time for A Simple Woman's Daybook for the month of February 2014.  Just click on this link to participate.

Outside my window...it is about 30 degrees here in Maryland and a bit overcast. 

I am thinking...that it will be a nice break next week when I don't have to plan for coop or religious education classes due to the Presidents Day holiday.

I am thankful...that my second grader is enjoying learning how to write in cursive.

In the kitchen...we are going to have my hubby's lasagna again.

I am wearing...black boots, blue jeans, and a purple shirt.

I am creating...a craft for the Creation project we are doing in my journal writing class.

I am going...to my two daughters' swim meet.  It will be the last one for my senior.

I am wondering... what leader will realize that it is better to redefine civil unions rather than marriage because it respects the belief of all people rather than just a small percentage.

I am looking forward to... A big snow storm coming our way tonight.

I am hearing...nice music coming from the computer.

Around the house...we have new natural products to clean and there is a clean fresh scent in the air.

I am praying...for an end to Christian persecution.

One of my favorite things...was attending the swim team dinner.

A few plans for the rest of the week...is to continue to clean with these new products as more are coming in the mail.  If you would like to find out more, just let me know and I'll give you a phone # and password to learn about this when I have a conference call.

Here are some recent pictures to share. 


My two daughters' swim team


Hubby and I going to swim team dinner


When did your child figure it out?  Patrick is second grade.


Blue and Gold dinner


Cub Scouts doing the hula


Networking with friends


One Patrick's favorite school pals

No comments:

Post a Comment