Expressions from our Youngest

Expressions from our Youngest
Love it!

Sunday, February 23, 2014

A Simple Woman's Daybook - Febuary 23, 2014



Outside my window...it is a beautiful day here in Maryland about 50 degrees or so with the sun bright and shining on everything around.

I am thinking...that it will be nice when my hubby feels better and can take me out for Valentine's Day.

I am thankful...that one of my son's is going to Florida with some friends over the Spring break.

In the kitchen...we are going roast pork, potatoes, and veggies.

I am wearing...black sweats, pink and black top, sneakers, and pony tail

I am creating...a craft for my journal writing coop where the theme is helping or caring and a craft for religious education class where we focus on the sacraments of initiation.

I am going...to go for a walk later with hubby on this beautiful day.

I am wondering...what my friend will say when she knows... I know... she stole my customer from me.

I am looking forward to... Spring!

I am hearing...nice to hear the geese in the pond behind our house.  There are also birds chirping and the screens are open for the first time here.

Around the house... it is Sunday...a day for rest and relaxation!  We were just out on the back deck enjoying the weather and nature.  My girls are doing some homework and my seven year old was just playing in the yard with the watch dog.

I am praying...for an end to Christian persecution.

One of my favorite things...was seeing my hubby and daughters usher at Mass this morning.  We also saw my son's Godmother and her new baby.

A few plans for the rest of the week...is continue to homeschool at an efficient pace.

Here are some recent pictures to share. 


See the Monument in the background.  My son's scout troop went to the Air and Space Museum in WDC this weekend.  They had a great time and I encourage all to go.


The seniors last swim meet together.  My daughter is third from the right.


At the swim meet together.

This is my first customer with a business venture I am on with friends.


This is our last journal writing class where we discussed God's Creation.

No comments:

Post a Comment