Wednesday, June 6, 2012
Eileen is Grateful
I thought I would take this opportunity to express what I am thankful for this past week and join Judy's blog at A Thankful Woman's Blessings. Just list five things you are thankful for and share them by clicking on this link.
1) I am so grateful to have attended the Jubilee Mass at the Basilica in Washington D.C. for our 25th Wedding Anniversary.Cardinal Wuerl said the Mass. He also blessed my brown scapulars. It was quite romantic when we exchanged vows with each other again.
2) I am thankful for the effort my high school daughter has put toward finishing three projects and studying for her final exams. She has shown much diligence and good work ethic.
3) I am grateful that my middle school daughter helped my college son make a birthday cake for his girlfriend. I love the way my children help each other out.
4) I am thankful that I was able to quiz my daughter before she takes her Latin and Math assessments to attend a private high school.
5) I am also grateful that my high school daughter was able to be trained for a volunteer job at a local hospital. She would like to be a nurse.