Expressions from our Youngest

Expressions from our Youngest
Love it!

Friday, June 15, 2012

Eileen is Grateful


I am a little late for A Thankful Woman's Book of Blessings  on Judy's blog.  We need to continue every day to remember all the blessings in life God gives to us.  Especially during these times when our religious freedom is under assault.  The Lord, in all his goodness, is the only one who can guide us through these difficult times.  Remembering our blessings is a huge part of acknowledging this goodness.  If you would like to participate in this great meme, please click on this link.

1)  I am so grateful to be able to spend part of a sunny afternoon at a local splash park for my five year old.  He absolutely loved it.  They have huge water fountains to run through.  It is only five dollars for the entire day - so it is a pretty good deal.

2)  It is so difficult for young people to find jobs today.  We are fortunate that all our teens have jobs as lifeguards, engineering, helping out at a hospital, CIT - coach in training for swim team, and teaching swim lessons to children.  For this I am tremendously thankful.

3)  I am thankful that my daughter was able to attend a pool party with her friends for the incoming 8th graders at her school.  The girls had a great time and the family who hosted the party was amazing.  They have ten children.  Anyone who has ten children is amazing in my book - yes, that means you Judy.

4)  I am thankful to be able to attend an appreciation gathering for the principle at my daughters' Catholic school.

5)  I am very grateful that today was a more relaxed day than the beginning of the week.  I've been so busy because my two sons do not have cars yet as they are so expensive.  My husband and I are responsible for getting them and our teen to and from their jobs.


No comments:

Post a Comment