Expressions from our Youngest

Expressions from our Youngest
Love it!

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Catholic Social Teaching

Please go to http://cuf.org/ (Catholics United for the Faith) website and click on their blog to join in commenting on their post for Catholic Social Teaching - A Primer which includes a podcast linked to the USCCB website.  There are 11 topics.  I've commented on 10 of them and I have one more to go.  I ramble a bit in the beginning but got better at editing my comments toward the end.  So far - I'm the only one that has commented.  Let me know what you think - join in the dialogue.  The topics include:

1)  Option for the Poor
2)  Peace and Disarmament (made mistake on this one and then corrected myself)
3)  Political Participation
4)  Role of Government
5)  Social Justice
6)  Stewardship of Creation
7)  Common Good
8)  Dignity of the Human Person
9)  Economic Justice
10)  Global Solidarity
11)  Individual Rights

No comments:

Post a Comment