1) I am grateful that my husband and I spoke to a pro-life OB GYN and he told us to employ the Creighton Model of fertility to avoid pregnancy. We were the only 'old timers' at the meeting with four young newlywed couples. I hope we didn't look too awkward. Anyway, I like this method much more than NFP (Natural Family Planning) because it take less time. It's actually fun to chart because they supply you with these little stickers. (I'm like a kid.) Have you heard of this method?
2) I'm thankful that my five year old son was able to participate in the "Liturgy of the Light" celebration at the Church with his religion class. It is one of my favorites.
|Patrick receiving his candle|
|Getting ready for the procession|
|Lighting the Pascal Candle|
3) It is also very good that the medicine my doctor gave me seems to be helping to control the lightheadedness I was having in the past. I can focus better and get more accomplished.
4) I am grateful for Patrick's teacher who drove him home after religion class so that I can take my older daughter for her ballet picture.
5) It was also wonderful for my highschooler to be home from school on Monday. My girls had bonding time together.