Wednesday, December 21, 2011
Eileen is Grateful
It is time again for a Thankful Woman's Blessings during this Advent season. We just list five things we are thankful for during our week to share with each other.
1) We are all very grateful that my college-going sons are coming home tonight for winter break. My little five year old son has been counting down the days on his calendar.
2) We are thankful that my high school daughter is on her Christmas break now. She is home relaxing and sharing time with her younger homeschooled siblings.
3) We are grateful for the car my mother-in-law gifted us now that she can no longer drive. It just so happens that one of the cars we've been using is now considered a 'clunker.' (Not worth putting money into it).
4) I am thankful that I feel a little better today after about one whole month of feeling under the weather. I'm still not feeling how I would like to but at least I have the energy to get out and about today.
5) I am grateful for the publication from Hillsdale College called "Imprimis." Today we discussed a great article in it entitled, "The Unity and Beauty of the Declaration and the Constitution" by Larry P. Arnn. It is a free publication.