Thursday, October 27, 2011
Eileen is Grateful
It is time once again to join A Thankful Woman's Blessings at Judy's blog to express what things we are thankful for in our past week. To join, just click on Judy's name. I am especially thankful for the people in my life this week. So often when we are having trouble, there are angels that come to help out as you will see from my thankful list.
1) I am thankful for a good friend who let others know I was unable to make a coffee night and our co-op gathering because of a flair up with my PTSD.
2) I am thankful for my doctor that saw me yesterday. I really needed to see her.
3) I am grateful that my husband was able to stay at home and work so that I would be at ease when I had my doctor's appointment.
4) I am thankful for my daughter who took care of my five year old while I was gone.
5) I am grateful for the magnifying lense glasses I bought from CVS so that I can grade my daughter's work better.