Expressions from our Youngest

Expressions from our Youngest
Love it!

Thursday, October 27, 2011

Eileen is Grateful


It is time once again to join A Thankful Woman's Blessings at Judy's blog to express what things we are thankful for in our past week.  To join, just click on Judy's name.  I am especially thankful for the people in my life this week.  So often when we are having trouble, there are angels that come to help out as you will see from my thankful list.

1)  I am thankful for a good friend who let others know I was unable to make a coffee night and our co-op gathering because of a flair up with my PTSD.

2)  I am thankful for my doctor that saw me yesterday.  I really needed to see her.

3)  I am grateful that my husband was able to stay at home and work so that I would be at ease when I had my doctor's appointment.

4)  I am thankful for my daughter who took care of my five year old while I was gone.

5)  I am grateful for the magnifying lense glasses I bought from CVS so that I can grade my daughter's work better.

3 comments:

  1. So many things to be thankful for during a stressful time! As tough as it can be at times, I always try to see the good in the bad. Praying for peace of mind for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so thankful for your husband too! It is wonderful to know that you are so well taken care of. I felt very called to say some prayers for you the other day and did, I hope they helped! ~Kristen @ St Monica's Bridge

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing your blessings Eileen...I'm sorry that you were struggling this week; but so glad that God sent comfort and care through your family, friends, and physician.

    ReplyDelete