Wednesday, April 29, 2015
It's time to join Colleen's blog called Deos Gratias where we list five things we are thankful for.
1) I'm grateful that my son and I have been able to attend daily mass periodically before we start our homeschooling. It is such a joy to receive Jesus in the Eucharist before we start our day.
2) I'm thankful that we were able to attend the 50th anniversary mass and dinner at the University of Maryland's Catholic Student Center. My son and his girlfriend celebrated with us. My oldest son had to teach a youth group at a local church and my daughter went to a concert with a friend. We sat with our good friends at the celebration.
3) I'm grateful that we found some elderly parishioners we can bring communion to. They can no longer drive and they love the Eucharist brought to them.
4) I'm thankful that my husband returned to work after his heart surgery. He is doing very well.
5) I'm grateful that I ordered the book the moms are going to discuss in my daughter's school book club.