Expressions from our Youngest

Expressions from our Youngest
Love it!

Friday, April 20, 2012

Eileen is Grateful

What a great opportunity to express what we're thankful for during the past week.  I am participating in a Thankful Woman's Book of Blessings at Judy Dudich's blog.  Just click on this link to participate and list five things you are very thanfful for.

1)  I am so grateful for the little co-op we attended on Wednesday with some wonderful families.  The children really enjoy themselves (and so do the moms!).

2)  I am thankful that my daughter and I were able to stay home from dancing lessons on Thursday as we were both feeling very tired and overwhelmed.  I was haveing some symptoms from my illness.

3)  I am grateful for the sunny days we've had this past week.  We've been able to play outside more and take the dog for walks together.

4)  I am thankful for the extra ENERGY I had at the beginning of the week.  We were able to come together in deeper prayer early in the morning before we start our day.  This is always a plus!

5)  I am grateful that I saw the Neurologist.  I have been diagnosed with Carpal Tunnel Syndrome and Restless Leg Syndrome.  I have some medicine that is helping tremendously.  It if very hard to accept that my body is having all these problems.  Nevertheless, the Lord is helping me work through these difficulties.

No comments:

Post a Comment